- Work on exciting and meaningful projects with a team of developers to design and analyse applications
- Utilise your technological expertise to propose technology solutions to meet the needs of the Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) and the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR)
- Full-time fixed term until 2023 with a Base Salary of $106,738 – $129,487 (contingent upon experience), offering a competitive remuneration package including 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Full Stack & SharePoint Web Developer/Programmer to utilise their knowledge and experience using agile and traditional software development to design and develop web applications and website projects, including documenting the process, the code base, testing, and release to production, and a Senior Analyst Programmer to provide technical knowledge and leadership for the Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) to deliver applications and websites to support the research program and enhance research operations.
This is an exciting collaboration with the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR) to support and enhance their database, and to support clinical trials across the University of Sydney; to find out more about the and the global impact of their work, please visit the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre website.
As a Full Stack Developer, your key responsibilities will be to demonstrate:
- knowledge and experience using agile and traditional software development lifecycle practices, alongside new style coding
- Web/API development skills using .NET framework, .NET Core, .NET
- capacity to design and develop web applications and website projects, including documenting the process, the code base, testing, and release to production
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, your key responsibilities will be to demonstrate:
- lead projects and manage resources, ensuring agile delivery of business value through modern development methods and tools
- establish technical roadmaps for complex and business-critical applications
- develop new applications and integrations, and new functionality for existing applications
- maintain and enhance CTC & FMH applications ensuring compliance with relevant IT, privacy, and security standards, including those specific to the clinical trials domain
- provide leadership in development technologies and processes for the CTC data & informatics team.
To be successful in these roles, you:
- have strong knowledge and skills in web developmental technologies, legacy applications, and new style coding applications
- can work well independently and as part of a diverse, multidisciplinary team to deploy and maintain web applications
- have experience in gathering requirements, and managing the assessment and application of changes to business analysis and requirement artefacts
- can demonstrate web developer designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying websites and digital applications
- demonstrated capacity to plan and manage the entire analysis, design, and implementation of contemporary digital solution projects, including data and analytics to evaluate the products, projects and processes.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Esra Yavuzcehre, Recruitment Operations, [email protected]
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Monday 04 July 2022 11:59 PM