As a business, we believe we’re great at what we do. That’s why more than 75% of our work comes from client recommendations and word of mouth. We’re now looking for someone to spread the word a little further; to take our marketing to the next level, and make sure that everyone knows about the services we offer and the results we’re getting for businesses from across the country.
About this role
The primary focus of this role is to lead on the marketing of MiHi Digital. As a thriving and growing agency, there will also be occasions when you’ll have opportunities to help support the marketing of our clients, as well as helping the rest of the team in deliver on ongoing projects.
- To work with the Director in developing and implementing a marketing strategy and plan that aims to build awareness of our brand and services within our target markets.
- To take ownership of growing our social media channels through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- To administer the content plan for the agency and actively source and implement new content ideas and campaigns.
- To write engaging content for our own website, as well as for our clients.
- To keep the MiHi Digital website up to date with latest case studies, testimonials, and interesting content.
- To take control of the MiHi Digital email marketing newsletters and marketing database, which comprises of thousands of local businesses.
- To help support the team in meeting ongoing client project needs across website design and social media.
- To support ongoing client performance reporting through Google Analytics and social media.
- At least 2 years within a previous marketing role.
- Experience of administering and reporting on a marketing plan.
- Demonstratable experience of growing social media accounts.
- Previous copywriting experience: we’re looking for someone to hit the ground running so you’ll need to have experience of copywriting and be able to demonstrate some previous examples – whether for web, PR, blog, SEO or email.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and digital marketing.
As a business we’re constantly growing, which means that every role at the company comes with opportunities to grow, learn, and thrive. If you’re someone that wants to take on a role and really make it your own, then this will be the perfect opportunity.
Nature of work:
Covid-19 has made us look at things a little differently; our team now primarily works from home, but we know that it’s still important to have a team ethic and to share ideas. For that reason, although this role will primarily involve working from home, we will still have team days in the office in order to find the best balance for our team and our clients.
£20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
To apply for this position please email [email protected] with a CV and covering letter by Friday 15th July 2022. For an informal discussion about the role please call 01566 232323.