|Location:||Cape Town, Mowbray|
- Develop and analyse application and account management strategy changes.
- Present analysis via reports and presentations, outline findings and make recommendations to business unit management.
- Align Risk Reporting to meet the requirements of shareholders.
- Assist with the implementation of new ideas.
- Perform standard and ad-hoc statistical analysis to support risk decisions.
- Forecast and monitor credit market trends using statistical techniques.
- Investigate data integrity issues, test assumptions, and validate analytical results, ensuring accuracy and sensitivity of findings.
- Oversee the implementation of strategy changes to live decisioning systems.
- A Bachelor’s qualification in Commerce, Science, or Humanities with a focus on Statistics, IT, Economics, Mathematics, or similar is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the following:
- Credit risk analysis on lending products.
- Preparation of data-driven credit policy recommendations for senior management.
- Data manipulation and analysis using SAS, SQL, or other data analysis tools.
- Experience compiling reports based on information retrieved and analysed.
- Strong ability to interpret data, communicate this to and influence key stakeholders.
- Bad debt provisioning techniques.
- Business acumen.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid planning and organisation.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Expert attention to detail and commitment to delivery is vital.
- High accuracy and quality of output data.
- Professional communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 05 Jul 10:48, Closing date 4 Aug